Bank On Charleston has the resources you need for you to become the master of your finances
Sign up now for our Summer Financial Management Series!
Sign up Link: https://forms.gle/2nHNJcbGCbdjuu7A8
Hands on experience is essential to learn about finances. This is why we believe that opening a safe checking and savings account is key for helping children and youth learn how to handle a bank account. Our Bank On Charleston partner banks have affordable low cost checking and saving accounts catered towards youth and students.
It is also important to learn how to budget and save! No doubt your financial future will be healthier if you learn the tips now. This is why at Bank On Charleston we provide financial education workshops to teach Charleston area youth about good financial practices that will set them up for success. Our partner organizations also have excellent and comprehensive financial education resources and workshops to help people of all ages become the masters of their finances.
Links to Other resources
- Thinking about college: https://bettermoneyhabits.bankofamerica.com/en/college
- Basic Financial Knowledge: https://www.cashcourse.org/
- Reality Check Simulator: https://www.jumpstart.org/what-we-do/support-financial-education/reality-check
- Sesame Street Finances for Kids: https://www.sesamestreet.org/toolkits/save
- Financial Lessons for all ages: https://www.td.com/us/en/personal-banking/wowzone/
- Money Arcade: https://www.ngpf.org/arcade/
Check out upcoming financial education events: https://bankoncharleston.org/events/